COVID-19 What We Are Doing To Keep You & Our Team Safe
1. Pre-screening for all patients over the phone before arriving at the office to be screened on site with questionnaire.
2. Maintaining physical distancing in the reception area for essential care givers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
3. Remove magazines, couches and other items that can harbour or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. Sneeze guards installed at reception areas.
5. Require hand washing or sanitizing before all appointments, by our team, and by our patients.
6. Introduce an oral pre rinse for all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
7. Require all team members to answer COVID screening daily before coming to work.
8. Record temperature of every patient.
9. Enhance operatory disinfection procedures, of all surfaces between patients.
10. Enhanced air management around ultrasonic instruments using MEDEVAC suctions units.
11. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach placed that can easily be missed.
12. New personal protective equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
13. Enhance disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers keyboards, telephones, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
14. Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
15. Providing tele dentistry services for follow up reports or communications that can be done online.